Are you a precision-oriented individual with a passion for food? Join our team at this food factory in Capelle aan den IJssel and work with delicious bao buns and spring rolls. With opportunities for career growth and a close-knit team, this is the perfect long-term employment opportunity for you!
What are you going to do
Attention: the work location is in Capelle aan den IJssel (nearby Rotterdam)!
You'll have a diverse role across various departments at this food company. One moment, you'll be working with bao buns (a type of steamed bun), and the next, you'll be packaging products on the assembly line. The departments are closely interconnected, so no day is the same.
- Adding ingredients and preparing meals;
- Working with bao buns on the assembly line;
- Steaming buns in the baking department;
- Packaging tasks (also at the assembly line);
- Adhering to HACCP guidelines.
Workdays are from Monday to Friday. You will be working in shifts, so it's important that you are flexible and available when you are scheduled to work.
This job is for 40 hours per week.
About the company
Your new employer is the specialist in, among other things, the most delicious bao buns and spring rolls. These are made from chicken, beef, and pork. In the various departments, hard work is put into producing and transporting high-quality food. The products are distributed worldwide. The atmosphere at this client is great. The team is close-knit, highly motivated, and precise. Furthermore, your employer pays great attention to you and your development. There are various opportunities for career growth, such as the role of Team Leader! For this client, it is possible to commute to work using public transportation (the bus).
- An interest in the food industry;
- Experience in production (preferably in food);
- Proficiency in either Dutch or English;
- You can handle physical work;
- You are available long-term and you are a team player.
- Gross salary of €13,67 per hour (excluding shift allowance);
- Growth and development opportunities, such as the Team Leader position.
- Travel reimbursement of €0.23 per kilometer, starting from 10 kilometers.
- 25 vacation days per year, with additional vacation pay.
- Stability: you can work here for an extended period and have the possibility of a permanent contract with the company.
If you are excited after reading about the Food Production Employee vacancy, apply today! We will contact you within 24 hours on working days to discuss your application. If we're a match, we'll invite you for an interview at our location in Berkel and Rodenrijs.
Voor aanvullende informatie kun je contact opnemen met Randall Houweling, 010 51 11 099.